documenting love stories

First and foremost my goal is to have a damn good time taking dope images. It doesn't matter if you're shy, awkward, or if you smell, we're going to have a blast. I have a very goofy and fun personality and I have the skills to bring that out of my couples. Wether we're on an adventure shooting your engagement, or its your wedding day, these are the happiest times of your lives and that my friends is what I'm going to show. 

redefining the status quo

After you reach out to me, I will send you my wedding magazine that includes pricing.  If you absolutely love what you see and want me to be with you on this journey, we will meet and talk about all the fun details.  It couldn't be more chill, the 3 of us talking about how y'all met and discussing the wedding of your dreams.

we hang
step one

Now it's time to have some fun!  Here we will capture pictures that represent everything that y'all are as a couple..  I will go anywhere for engagement shoots.  From Disney World to Paris, I'm there!  I have no time limit for engagements and welcome all locations, outfits, and ideas.  

Engagement shoot
step Two

As we get closer to your wedding date, I always love to meet again and go over final details.  When we meet this time we can talk about anything that has changed over the months, talk about the ceremony process, and discuss must-have images.

We meet again
step Three

The amount of fun we're going to have on this day is immeasurable.  I show up and document your day like no one else can.  For 95% of the day I shoot journalistically and shoot events as they happen naturally to best tell your story.  The other 5% will be shots I creatively set up to give you something epic.

The Big DAY
step four

The last step of our wedding journey together is delivery day!  Nothing beats reliving the best day of your life for the first time.  Grab your boo thang, a bottle of red, and go through your special day together!  Delivery of images takes 6-8 weeks.

step Five

from the glance that gets her attention from across the room to burning hot romance, I endeavor to document it all.

the process

i presented on a panel for rangefinders rising 30 in las vegas at wppi

rangefinder magazine
Tamron magazine
Charlotte lifestyle magazine
san diego voyager
craft magazine
fundy designer
sprout studio

I've had the insane honor of being published in some of the most prestigious magazines and blogs in the industry. 


wedding packages begin at $3000

rise against the standard

shawn and jess

It's not every day you get dope ass pictures and gain a new bestie in the process!  We had such a great time, by the end of the shoot we were already planning a beer night with Scott!

"legit as hell"

kyle and steph

We are so blessed to have had Scott shoot our engagement and our wedding.  Every day we look at our pictures and it's like we're reliving these moments over again.

"Timeless pictures"

nate and rachael

We had a blast on our shoot, it felt like we were on a date.  Scott is so comfortable to be around, we were truly allowed to be ourselves and be silly

"The absolute best"

seth and annah

Shooting with Scott was so much fun!  He's super funny and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera.  I love having these beautiful pictures that I will cherish forever.

"I'm Speechless"

tim and Kristen

Our daughter is always shy when meeting new people and Scott got down on all fours, played with her and made her laugh. He built a fast friendship that lasted the whole shoot.

"He's the best!"

nick and marissa

Scott is the bomb dot com!  He's so much fun to be around.  You honestly forget that someones taking pictures of you and you're free to be yourself.  There's no one better!

"No one better!"

pushing the boundaries by documenting dynamic romance

I'm always up to something and I'd love for y'all to be along for the ride. subscribe and get my wedding magazine that contains my pricing!.

the Newsletter